- Enormous High-Quality Finish Newly Refurbished 4/5 Bedroom House Located Minutes from Ilford Station (Overground) Cross Rail Access
- Split Over Three Floors This House Is Spacious, Bright & Airy Making A Superb Selection For Residential Families
- Driveway Parking For 2x Vehicles, A Rear Bricked Storage Shed Used As Games Room & Spacious Utility Room
- Designer High Specification Kitchen Including Integrated Appliances
- Located On The Door Step Of Ilford High Street This Home Has All The Local Amenities One Would Desire Including A Range Of Schooling Preference, Shops, Restaurants & Transportation Links Into Central London & Essex
- Ground Floor W/C, First Floor Master Bathroom & Loft Room Tiled Shower Room
- Ground Floor Through Lounge Leading Into Kitchen Diner With Future Potential To Split Into Two Reception Rooms (STTP)
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout, Additional Loft Insulation, Gas Central Heating & Combination Boiler
- EPC Rating D, Council Tax Band C, London Borough Of Redbridge
Edward Chase estate agents are delighted to present to the residential sales market this fabulous newly refurbished 4/5 bedroom house located in Ilford minutes from Ilford High Street. This property comprises of a ground floor through lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, 4/5 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property would be ideal for growing families searching for size, luxury and comfort.
Guide Price: £485,000 - £510,000
Edward Chase estate agents are delighted to present to the residential sales market this fabulous newly refurbished 4/5 bedroom house located in Ilford minutes from Ilford High Street. This property comprised of a ground floor through lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, 4/5 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property would be ideal for growing families searching for size, luxury and comfort.
This property has several additional key features such as the bricked private driveway for parking up to 2 vehicles. The modern L shaped kitchen has integrated appliances including oven/grill, microwave, hobs and dishwasher. There is a private utility and drying room prior to stepping into the rear garden. To the back of the garden is a self-contained brick storage shed currently used as a games room which can be converted into a private office. The first floor has three double bedrooms and the master bathroom, the second-floor loft has a built-up Dorma extension including a spacious bedroom which can be split into two separate rooms and access to the second tiled shower room.
The property is bright & airy throughout with modern features such as the ground floor laminate flooring and kitchen granite worktops. You will notice chrome fixtures and fittings throughout which makes this home stand out.
The property has double glazed windows throughout with additional loft insulation. A combination boiler for instant heating and hot water.
Ilford Station (Overground) is located 0.2m from the property and will be benefiting from a complete facelift in time for the Cross Rail release providing an improved quality of service with faster links into Central London. Further information on the changes can be found: http://www.crossrail.co.uk/route/eastern-section/ilford-station
This house would be ideal for growing families searching for a modern, spacious and well utilities home with an array of amenities on your doorstep.
This property tenure is to be sold the freehold. The rental potential of this home as seen would be between £2000-£2200 per calendar month with the further potential of House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO) capabilities (STTP).
Please contact the Edward Chase sales team today to book your viewing.
Letting & Selling
Edward Chase estate agents tailor a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings, Sales & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential, selling price or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment.
Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.
DISCLAIMER Edward Chase estate agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyance/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.