- Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment Located On The First Floor Of The Point
- Superb Size With Open Kitchen Reception & Bright And Airy Hallway
- Kitchen Has Ample Storage Space with Integrated Appliances
- High EPC Rating For Ultra Low Energy Consumption
- Located On The Doorstep of Gants Hill Station (Central Line) This Popular Location Gives Quick Transport Links Into Central London
- Great Local Schools Available Such As Gearies Primary Ofsted: Outstanding
- Property Has A Private Balcony & Double Glazed Windows
The Point Gants Hill * Edward Chase present another brand new 2-bedroom 2-bathroom luxury apartment in the heart of Gants Hill better known as The Point. This Fairview development was completed in 2016 making it the newest addition to the Gants Hill skyline. Contemporary, stylish and efficient are a few adjectives to use best describing the apartment meaning it will appeal to first time buyers and investors.
This apartment is located on the first floor with ground floor communal gardens, disposal store room and inner bike store. The apartment is spacious boasting a large entrance hallway with ample storage. The open plan reception has a separate kitchen area and a north facing balcony, bay windows attracting a lot of natural light. Two spacious bedrooms with two tiled bathrooms. The apartment has double glazed windows with electric functions within, a communal boiler system supply gas central heating.
Gants Hill is home to a great Central Line transportation link situation on the doorstep of the apartment building. This line can have you at Liverpool Street in 12minutes and Stratford in 10minutes. Gants Hill has also some great schooling facilities such as Gearies Primary and Valentines High School. With an array of restaurants to select Gants Hill has cemented itself as the premier town of Ilford.
This apartment is currently rented at £1400 per calendar month. This sale is subject to tender.
The lease term remaining in this apartment is 246 years with an approximate annual service charge of £1350.
For further details please contact Edward Chase today.