- A Rear Opportunity To Purchase This Stylish Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment Sold With 100% Ownership
- Apartment Is On The Fourth Floor Providing Some Great Views From Its Private Balcony
- Overall Great Size Throughout With Tones Of Natural Lights And Modern Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen Reception With Ample Storage And Secure Entry System
- Located In The Olympic Village, Great Transportation Links Into Central London Within Minutes & On The Doorstep of Westfield Shopping Mall
- Grounds Are Maintained To An Immaculate Standard With Concierge & Beautiful Communal Gardens
- EPC Rating B, Council Tax Band: D, London Borough Of Newham
- Great Long Term Investment With Rents Achieving £2,350 Per Month
Edward Chase presents to the residential sales market this spectacular, luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in the Olympic Park and set on the fourth floor, this outstanding two bedroom apartment offers naturally bright interiors with a spacious open-plan kitchen with private balcony benefiting from tones of natural light.
This apartment is positioned moments from the Olympic Park, East Village has many independent bars/restaurants on your doorstep with a gym and local Sainsburys nearby. Free local fitness activities are also provided by Our Parks on Victory Park.
The average floor space is 794 sqft.
Located walking distance to Stratford International Station (0.2m) and Westfield Stratford, the apartment includes a spacious open plan kitchen/ living area with direct access to a balcony overlooking the communal grounds, master bedroom with an en-suite, second double bedroom and a luxury bathroom.
Formerly known as The Olympic Village, the development would be ideal for London commuters with direct links into Central London via National Rail, Tube and DLR.
Lease Length: 120 years from 2013
Service Charge: £2,500 pa approx
Ground Rent: £300 pa approx.
Rental income: £2,350 per month
This property is sold with 100% equity and is not part of any joint ownership scheme.
Please contact Edward Chase to schedule a viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents tailor a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment.
Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.
DISCLAIMER Edward Chase estate agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyance/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.