- One Of The Most Exclusive Apartment Buildings In Barking
- Walking Distance To Barking Station & Barking High Street
- Excellent Transport Links To Central London Via Barking Station (District, Hammersmith And City And C2C Lines)
- Apartment Is Spacious Throughout With Private Kitchen And Gas Central Heating
- Key Features Such As Spacious Bedroom, Double Glazed Windows And Balcony Access
- Lift Access In Building With Entry Phone System Providing Safe Access Into The Building
- Partially Tiled Master Bathroom With Attached Shower
- Highly Sought After Balcony Providing The Apartment With Outdoor Space
- Property Rental Is Currently £1050.00 Per Month, Making It An Ideal Investment Or First Time Buy
- EPC Rating C, Council Tax Band C, Barking & Dagenham Council
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential sales market this spectacular 1 bedroom apartment located within the ever-popular Runnel Court development within the IG11 area. This apartment is located on 3rd floor at same time providing great light and an airy-feel throughout. This apartment would make a magnificent home for all first-time buyer or an investor searching for long-term return yields.
The apartment is in good condition throughout and has a spacious feel to it throughout, starting in the hallway you will be hit by the homely feel with an abundance of natural light shining through from the adjacent rooms along ample storage, the reception area is large and modern this in turn leads on to the balcony providing the property with outdoor space ideal for those relaxing summer days. From the reception area you will find an partially-enclosed kitchen which comes with integrated white goods and all an white finish providing a sleek and modern kitchen space. Leading from the hallway is the double bedroom and partially tiled family sized bathroom with an attached shower. One of the main features of the apartment is the gas central heating and gas hob which will appeal to all buyers who want to save money on their monthly bills.
Key Financial information:
The current rental income on the apartment is £1050.00 per calendar month. The annual service charge approximately £2000.00 per annum and ground rent is £150.00 per annum. There is 115 years remaining on the lease. A search of Barking & Dagenham Council records shows the council tax band to be C.
If you would like to view this property please contact Edward Chase today to arrange a viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents tailor a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment.
Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.
DISCLAIMER Edward Chase estate agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyance/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.