- Superb Spacious Well Maintained 3 Bedroom House In Stratford
- Property Located In A Residential Area with Schools, Amenities & A Local Train Station
- Access Into Central London & Westfield Shopping Centre
- Large Through Lounge With Extended Kitchen Dinner
- This House Has a Front & Rear Private Garden
- Council Tax Band C, EPC Rating D, London Borough Of Newham
- Bedrooms Are Good Sizes With Ample Storage
- Property Is Rented Part Furnished Including White Goods
- Gas Central Heating, Combination Boiler & Double Glazed Windows
- This Property Is Walking Distance To Stratford Station
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this spacious 3-bedroom house located in Stratford, London. This house comes partly furnished and benefits from being an excellent family home for professional sharers or growing families searching for convenience, size, and location.
This property has several key features such as:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Street parking available
- A stone throws away from Plaistow Station & Stratford Station
- Walking distance to Stratford, Westfield shopping centre
- Property comes with white goods
- Partly furnished
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Large through lounge
- Storage throughout
- Extended rear kitchen dinner
To view this property please contact Edward Chase today.
The property has a guide price of £1600 PCM - £1650 PCM.
Please contact Edward Chase to view today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.