- A Delightful Three Bedroom Bungalow Located Within A Short Walk To Gidea Park Station
- The Bedrooms Are All Doubles, Two Of Which Come With Fitted Wardrobes
- At The Rear Of The Property There Is A Conservatory Which Leads Into A Large Garden
- The Bungalow Comes Unfurnished Meaning You Can Add Your Own Touch To The Property
- On The Doorstep Of Gidea Park Station Making It Ideal For Anyone Who Commutes Central London
- There Are Many Surrounding Amenities Including Convenience Stores
- The Property Is In Good Condition And Available Now
- There Is Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing Throughout
- EPC Rating; E, Council Tax Band; E, London Borough Of Havering
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this delightful three-bedroom detached bungalow located within the popular vicinity of Gidea Park, RM2. The property boasts three bedrooms, reception room, spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, bathroom, and a large garden with an additional benefit of garage storage available. The bungalow is in an ideal location which is a short walk to Gidea Park station surrounded by local amenities making the property perfect for professional families or sharers searching for size, comfort, and convenience.
Great transportation links into Central London & Essex with estimated timings of 15 minutes to Stratford Station and only 25 minutes to Liverpool Street Station. Gidea Park Station is estimated to be a 3 minute walk from the property and an estimated 8 minute drive to access the M25.
This property has several key features;
- Three-bedroom bungalow
- Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Large reception area
- Family bathroom
- Good condition
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Close to Gidea Park station – Superb Location
- Surrounded by amenities
- Driveway parking
Call Edward Chase estate agents now to attend the next available viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. Edward Chase has client money protection (CMP) in place through the PropertyMark, scheme reference C0129032. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.