- This House Is An Enormous 4 Bedroom Property With 2 Large Receptions
- Master Bathroom Situated On The First Floor
- Ample Storage Spacious Throughout Makes This Property An Excellent Choice For Families
- Highly Desirable Location In Epping With Only A Few Properties Available
- Double Glazed Windows, Gas Central Heating, Side Garage & Driveway Parking
- Council Tax Band E, EPC Rating E, Epping Borough Council
- Location Is Superb Only A 5-7 minute Walk To Epping Station
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this unique 4-bedroom, 2 reception house located in Epping only a short walk to Epping Station. This property is situated in one of Epping’s most sought-after locations and benefits from being extremely large with ample living space, driveway, garage, and private garden. We feel this property would be suitable for a family or professional sharers searching for convenience, location and size.
This property has several key features:
- Gas central heating
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 2 enormous reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Driveway parking
- Rear garden
- Double glazed windows
- Walking distance to Epping High Road and Epping Station
- Rented as seen.
To view this property please contact Edward Chase today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. Edward Chase has client money protection (CMP) in place through the PropertyMark, scheme reference C0129032. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.