- Spacious Three Bedroom House To Rent In Gants Hill, IG2
- Property Is Walking Distance To Gants Hill Station (Central Line)
- This Property Has Two Receptions, Three Bedrooms, One Bathroom & Ample Driveway Parking
- The Property Is Rented Unfurnished Including Washing Machine & Double Sinks
- Huge Rear Garden And Storage Shed To The Rear To Enjoy During The Summer Months
- Perfect Location With Ample Schooling Options & Restaurants, Shops, Gyms etc
- Gas Central Heating Combination Boiler, Double Glazed Windows
- This Property Will Be Ideal For Professional Families Or Sharers
Edward Chase presents to the residential lettings market this amazing 3-bedroom, 2 reception spacious house located in the heart of Gants Hill, IG2. This property has been recently refurbished throughout and benefits from being unfurnished with ample driveway parking space. This property would be an ideal match for professional families or sharers searching for size, convenience, and comfort.
This property has several key features such as:
- Double fronted house
- 2 minutes’ walk to Gants Hill Station (Central Line)
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Galley kitchen with double sink & washing machine
- Spacious rear garden
- Storage shed
- Gas central heating
- Combination boiler
- One master bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Property rented unfurnished
To view this property please contact Edward Chase today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. Edward Chase has client money protection (CMP) in place through the PropertyMark, scheme reference C0129032. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.