- Amazing Large Spacious 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House Located 5 minutes Walking Distance to Hainault Station (Central Line)
- Property Has Two Spacious Bedrooms With Wood Laminate Flooring On The First Floor
- Property EPC Rating is D And Council Tax Band Is C Through Redbridge Borough
- Added Benefit Of Driveway Parking For 2+ Vehicles And Side Entrance Into Garden
- Ground Floor Large Reception Room with Private Kitchen Equipped With White Goods & Gas Central Heating
- A Large Rear Garden Approx. 65sqf With Lawn and Rear Storage Shed
- Primary Location With Superb Amenities & Local Schools, Superb For Growing Families
- Property Is Rented Unfurnished with Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this amazing 2 bedroom semi detached house located 5minutes from Hainault Station (Central Line). This house is in a superb area with tones of local amenities & schooling facilities, we feel this would be an ideal home for growing families or professional sharers.
This property has many key features such as:
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- EPC Rating D
- Council tax band C
- Two double bedrooms
- Private parking for 2+ vehicles
- Large rear garden
- Private ground floor reception with separate kitchen
- White goods included
- Available now
For viewing details, please contact Edward Chase today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. A tenant referencing fee of £195 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.