- Amazing, Luxurious, Spacious Ground Floor 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment in Newbury Park
- Development is Part of The Popular Memorial Heights Site
- 24/7 On Site Security with Private Allocated Parking and Visitor Parking
- Double Glazed Windows, French Doors Opening into Garden Area
- Two Spacious Bedrooms, Private Reception Room, Separate Kitchen A Rear Feature in Apartments
- Superb Transport Links Such As Newbury Park Station (Central Line) & Local Amenities all In Walking Distance
- EPC Rating C, Council Tax Band: C, London Borough Of Redbridge
- Property Can Be Supplied Part Furnished Or Unfurnished and Available On a Long Term Let
- Ample Storage Throughout, Private Block, Great For Professionals
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this luxurious ground floor 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment in Memorial Heights. This property sits outside Newbury Park Station (Central Line) and has several superb transport links. This quiet, private development would appeal to small families or professional couples searching for size, comfort, and convenience.
This property comes with several key features such as:
Double glazed windows
French doors opening into the garden area
Private parking available
Separate kitchen including white goods
Large reception room
Econ7 heating, no gas
2minutes walk to Newbury Park Station
Great local school and amenities
Entry phone system
24/7 onsite security
If you would like to view this property or require further details, please call Edward Chase today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.