- Amazing Large 4 Bedroom, 2 Reception, 2 Bathroom House Located In Seven Kings
- Property Is Situated A Short Walk To Seven Kings Station (Overground) With Some Superb Local Schools
- This Family Home Is Rented Unfurnished With Kitchen White Goods Included And A Ground Floor & First Floor Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden With Street Parking
- This Property Has Double Glazed Windows Throughout With A Combination Boiler & Water Tank
- Superb Primary & Secondary Schools Within Walking Distance
- EPC Rating D, Council Tax Band D, London Borough Of Redbridge
- This Location Has It All, Schools, Shops, Transport Links and Much More
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this amazing 4-bedroom 2-bathroom terraced house located in Seven Kings. This property has recently been refurbished throughout and benefits from being only a short distance from Seven Kings Station (Overground). We feel this property would be ideal for growing families or sharers searching for size, comfort and convenience.
This property has several key features such as:
- Gas central heating combination boiler
- Double glazed windows throughout
- 4 large bedrooms
- Property rented unfurnished
- 2 bathrooms on the ground floor & first floor
- Large rear garden
-Street parking available
- Walking distance to Seven Kings Station
- Large rear reception room with dining room
- Brand new fitted kitchen including white goods
- Storage throughout
The property has recently undergone refurbishment throughout.
For further property details or viewing arrangements please contact the Edward Chase lettings team today.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.