- Newly Built Three Bedroom Apartment Located Within SE18
- Private Roof Garden Providing You With Great Outdoor Space
- Modern And Spacious New Home Completing By The End Of March
- Excellent Condition And Decorated To A High Standard Throughout
- Walking Distance Or A Short Bus Ride To Woolwich Arsenal Station (DLR And National Rail)
- The Apartment Is Surrounded By Local Amenities
- Landlord Is Flexible With Furnishing The Apartment
- Queen Mary Hospital Within Very Proximity To The Station
- EPC Rating; B, Council Tax Band; B, Royal Borough Of Greenwich
Edward Chase are proud to present to the residential lettings market a brand new three bedroom two bathroom apartment which is located within walking distance to Woolwich Arsenal and Plumstead Stations as well as local amenities including convenience stores, grocers etc. The apartments are decorated to high standard throughout and features include open plan kitchens, double bedrooms, entry phone systems, double glazing and high EPC ratings. The apartments will be available from mid-January and would suit all working professionals looking for a brand new home, call Edward Chase now to register your interest.
Property key features;
- Three bedroom apartment
- Newly built
- High EPC rating
- Double glazed
- Laminate flooring
- Entry phone system
- Excellent condition
- Open plan kitchen
- Walking distance to Woolwich Arsenal and Plumstead Stations
- Surrounded by local amenities
- Hospital close by
Call Edward Chase now to attend the next available viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. A tenant referencing fee of £195 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.