- Spacious Three Bedroom First Floor Flat Located Off Fencepiece Road Walking Distance To Hainault Station (Central Line)
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Making It Ideal For Families
- Separate Reception Area, Parking Available
- The Property Is Immaculate Throughout And Would Be Great For Families
- Ample Storage Making It Ideal For A Clean And Tidy Home
- Walking Distance To Both Hainault And Fairlop Stations (Central Line)
- Bathroom With Fitted Shower
- Long Term Residential Let Available
- Available Now, Call Edward Chase To Arrange A Viewing
- EPC Rating: C, Council Tax Band; B, London Borough Of Redbridge
Edward Chase present this excellent three bedroom first floor flat located within the exclusive IG6 postcode, the property is located within a short walk to either Hainault or Fairlop stations (Central Line as well as being surrounded by great local amenities and outstanding schools. The flat would be ideal for all families and professionals alike looking for a spacious, modern and long term home. Call Edward Chase now to register your interest.
Property key features;
- Three bedroom flat
- First floor
- Good sized bedrooms
- Separate reception area
- Gas central heating
- Entry phone system
- Quiet residential area
- Central line
- Surrounded by great schools
- Available now
Call Edward Chase now to attend the next available viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.