- Spectacular 5 Bedroom 2 Reception 2 Bathroom Plus Additional Ground Floor W/C Terraced House
- Property Has Been Granted an HMO License during 2017 for 5 Years Through London Borough of Redbridge
- Excellent Investment Opportunity with Future Development Opportunely & Monthly Rental Yields Between £2,500-£3,000.
- Positioned in A Prime Location a Short Walk from Seven Kings Station (Overground) Introducing the New 2019 Elizabeth Line.
- Gas Central Heating Including Combination Boiler & Large Mega Flo System for Consistent Water Pressure
- Property Can Be Converted Back to a Residential Dwelling Which Will Make a Huge Family Home
- Rear Bricked Garden Shed For Additional Storage
- EPC Rating D, Council Tax Band F, London Borough Of Redbridge
- White Goods Are Integrated & Included Within The Purchase
- Property Is A Terraced House With Parking On The Driveway For 2 Vehicles & Off Street Parking
Edward Chase a proud to represent this truly spectacular 5 double bedroom, 2 spacious reception and 2 bathroom house to the residential/investment sales market. The house has recently been granted a 2017 HMO license in which is valid for 5 years through the London Borough of Redbridge. Provides an excellent investment opportunity with rental yields in the region of £2500-£3000 Per month.
This terraced house was designed by the owner to be their family haven and the first thing you will notice is the level of detail within every room of the house including luxury carpets and air-conditioning units throughout giving the property an aura of exclusivity and abundance of class.
Walking through the grand French double doors you will be greeted by a spacious tiled hallway which leads to a large through-lounge and backs onto an extended kitchen diner. The kitchen is fully fitted throughout with integrated appliances and is finished with a stylish two-tone look, you will also find a large 5-burner gas hob and double oven providing you with an abundance of cooking options. Off the kitchen area, you will find a utility cupboard which stores a combination boiler and large Mega Flo tank providing the bathrooms and kitchen with more than enough water pressure which also, in turn, means more than one tap can be used at once.
The garden is well maintained and has a large brick shed providing ample storage solution for all necessary items that are required to be kept clean and within a safe location.
You will find three bedrooms on the first floor of the property and one large wet room, the main two bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning units. The third bedroom is again large and has enough room for a double bed and bedroom furniture. Leading up to the second floor of the house you will find an additional two bedrooms built within to the loft and another large wet room. Both bedrooms are doubles with the larger of the two to bed fitted with an air condition unit.
The whole house is immaculately kept and would make a stunning home for anyone looking to move into an area surrounded by great schools and excellent local amenities, Seven Kings Station is a short walk away (0.2 miles) providing excellent links to Stratford City and Central London. Additionally, the property has parking for two to three cars appealing to families and investors alike.
Please call Edward Chase for further details.
Edward Chase estate agents tailor a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free property appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment.
Edward Chase estate agents specialize in Ilford, Redbridge, Seven Kings, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Barking, Canary Wharf, Romford, Dagenham, Newham, Royal Wharf and the surrounding East London vicinity.
DISCLAIMER Edward Chase estate agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyance/surveyor is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.